Community Energy Plan
Local, Municipal or Community Energy Plans are led by local governments and their citizen to plan ahead and re-invent the way a community lives, works and consumes energy. Beyond differences in technologies and programs, all energy plans target specific technology deployment with the expectation that it will translate in GHG saving at the bulk system level.
- GIS-based solar resource mapping;
- Locational solar, electric vehicle, and electric heating growth scenarios;
- Locational load management, battery storage, fuel switching and conservation programs;
- Customer billing analytics to find which rate or technology could lead to greater GHG reduction;
- GHG savings every hour, and;
- Smart grid GHG impact calculation.
Our service includes the entire system modelling and scenario preparation.