One Power System. One Planning Tool.NIMBEE is an enterprise planning tool used by utilities and local governments to plan smart grid and smart city investments. The software enables grid modernization studies such as:
- Locational solar, electric vehicle and electric heating growth scenarios;
- Feeder and transformer loading information;
- Hybrid diesel/renewable energy in remote communities;
- Peak demand reduction and microgrid developments;
- Carbon tax and GHG impact assessment;
- Smart electric vehicle and bus charging;
- Battery storage impact and sizing tools;
- Solar impact on power quality and on revenues;
The Ultimate Enterprise Planning Tool for Grid Modernization Investments
>NIMBEE is designed to run multi-scenarios impact analysis on large networks and on microgrids.
The solar, electric vehicles and battery storage scenarios are applied on a detailed model of the distribution network and use data relevant for each geographic location and for each customer. Peak demand, losses and power quality results are match at each time step with current or future rates, or with market price information. This 360 degrees view of the technical and financial impact is made available to all departments involved in investment justification.
>With NIMBEE, all professionals work on the same dataset and share planning scenarios.
The software introduces collaboration in investment planning. Engineers, economist and finance professional work on the same network model and share the same scenarios, but with a restricted access on only the information they need. Each analysis includes interfaces for commenting, modifying and accepting simulation hypothesis.
>Designed from the ground up to scale and handle massive amount of data.
This deployment solution allows for automated sourcing of planning data and a seamless dialogue with other enterprise systems.